Thursday, August 21, 2008


Took a trip to the local cigar store yesterday. It was hot dog day too. On Wednesdays they have a guy come in that does dogs and brats and stuff like that. Nice lunch and a good smoke all in air conditioned comfort. I got myself a new portable humidor that holds thirty sticks. Added to my 18 capacity one and I'll do well on the road.

The Siggers are having a good time yet. It drives them nuts that their comments don't get us all mad and crazy. Those of us on the sane side of stuff like this actually enjoy the life we have outside of the information highway. Funny though how many anonymous and blank profile responses are attracted to this little out of the way blog.

Sixty more cigars showed up in the brown truck today too. It's about 1830 here so it just may be time to pour a scotch and light one up. I'm in no danger of running out of either so I may as well get back to enjoying life.

No comments: