Wednesday, September 24, 2008


Insights on me from the younger liberal types. Who knew?

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
I think it's great that you constantly say you are a misanthrope, but you talk a lot on your phone and make a point of going to cigar Wednesdays! (you really do have a marshmallow center)
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
Smoke on the Water
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle you in.
I can't even begin imagining wrestling you, let alone in Jello, so I am skipping this one.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
I'm an aligator
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
We had dinner together at the Alamo in Reno... and you let me sit in the big seats in your truck. It was cool.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
A bear... you give good hugs and you look grouchy but you're not.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
I think I know everything I want to know about you so I don't know the correct direction for this one.

2 comments:

Shadowscapestudio said...

Somebody has the big teddy bear pegged.

TyMax said...

Swanny is right seems she does have you pegged. But can she make a proper fire?