Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The good old days.


David has been talking about the good old days lately. This is all pre-internet days for most of us. I'm not certain if they were all that good and I know we were not that old. Mostly I remember the nights anyway.

Here's an old shot from back then just scanned from an old print. It's somewhere in 1975-1976 while I was stationed in Korea. Taken with a Yashica Mat 124G and most likely on Tri-X as that's almost all I ever used back then. It was a good camera and lots of fun with many hours spent in the darkroom. Would I go back to this? Not on your life. I'm all digital and will be that way until they invent the hand held hologram camera or something like it.

1 comment:

TyMax said...

Some times it is best just to remember the good old days. You do have your trusty Wally World B&W camera.